A fun, safe, not-so-scary, Halloween experience for your kids!
Featuring candy chosen due to the manufacturers' attention to conservation, specifically related to palm oil. Unsustainable palm oil harvesting is one of the biggest threats to Malayan tiger, and numerous other endangered species in SE Asia and Indonesia. You can choose RSPO certified candy for your own Halloween celebrations by checking this guide provided to zoos across the country by Cheyenne Mountian Zoo in Colorado.
Everything below is included in your admission, unless otherwise noted. New details and additions being added regularly, please check back.
- At multiple locations through out the Zoo during the times below
- Be sure your kids get their free trick-or-treat bag as you enter the Zoo
- Costume Character Meet-N-Greets
- Fridays 5-8pm
- Saturdays noon-4pm and 5-8pm
- Sundays noon-4pm
- Various characters will appear during these time periods, not all characters will be available to the public at all times due to cool-off breaks.
- Kids Costume Contests (12 and under)
- 11am, 2pm Friday-Sunday
- 7pm Friday-Saturday
- Kids DJ
- Pumpkin Decorating (small additional charge)
- Haystack Hunt (small additional charge)
- Special Zookeeper Talks
- Bear - Friday, Oct. 21, 7:00pm
- Jaguar - Friday, Oct. 21, 7:30pm
- Bear - Saturday, Oct. 22, 7:00pm
- Tiger - Saturday, Oct. 22, 7:30pm
- Bear - Friday, Oct. 28, 7:00pm
- Jaguar - Friday, Oct. 28, 7:30pm
- Bear - Saturday, Oct. 29, 7:00pm
- Jaguar - Saturday, Oct. 29, 7:30pm
- Special Evening Hours Fridays & Saturdays
- Trick-or-treating during these times...
- 10/21 10am-4pm and 5pm-9pm
- 10/22 10am-4pm and 5pm-9pm
- 10/23 10am-4pm
- 10/28 10am-4pm and 5pm-9pm
- 10/29 10am-4pm and 5pm-9pm
- 10/30 10am-4pm
- ARC of Palm Beach County is providing free glow bands for guests at the evening hours. October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month (DEAM) and the adult program participants of The Arc’s Career Transition Program (CTP) along with caring volunteers will Band Together to package glowbands that will be distributed throughout Palm Beach County with pride and purpose. We celebrate the opportunities given to adults with developmental disabilities through employment so they may live and work independently to their maximum potential.
- Sol Children Theatre Troupe presents Commedia: Boo at the Zoo, both Friday & Saturday evenings, 5:30-8:30pm. Enjoy strolling, original, street theatre productions with a Halloween theme!
- Soundlot Music student bands are on stage 5-8pm on Saturday, Oct. 29
- Steve Gryb plays the Tropics Cafe deck 5:30-8:30pm on Saturday, Oct. 29
- NHL Florida Panthers brings their Video Game Truck on Friday, Oct. 28 (5-8pm) and Sunday, Oct. 30 (10am-4pm) with free video games.
Zoo Members: Free during daytime, nominal $5 charge after 4:15pm to help cover entertainment and candy costs.
Non- Members: $19.50 Adults (ages 13+)
$14.50 Children (ages 3-12)
Free Toddlers (under 3)
Your business or community organization can host a trick-or-treat station. Download your application here.
Please note, we are not able to provide tables for applications submitted after 10/22/16. Thank you.
Hosts their traditional spot at the Burmese python exhibit.
Check out their decorations near the Aldabra Tortoise habitat and visit their trick-or-treat station there on Sunday, Oct. 30, 10am-4:30pm
Decorated the area along the outer perimeter of Wallaby Station facing Little Chiaming Lake!