Palm Beach Zoo Anteater Experience
At a Glance
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Duration: 25 minutes
Age Requirements: This experience is suitable for guests 4 years of age or older. Participants 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18+
Do you know what Giant Anteaters eat? Ants of course! But how do we feed them? Find out the answer to this question, and many others, by booking a "Dig It" experience! You will be able to meet the Animal Keepers that care for these incredibly interesting insectivores, and participants will get the opportunity to feed them one of their favorite treats, and it's not ants! During the feeding, guests will be able to see the anteaters 2 foot long tongue! Please note, although guests are able to feed the anteater, there is no touching or petting permitted. This is for the safety of all of our guests.
Experience fee does not include Zoo admission.
Members $30 per person
Non-Members $35 per person
Max 4 people per experience, mixed parties.
- Experience fee does not include zoo admission. Mandatory admission tickets for non-Zoo members must be purchased separately.
- For the safety of our animals, and the nature of the up close experience, any disruptive guest(s) will be excused from the experience without a refund.
- Experience must be registered in advance. If you require special accommodations please email email@example.com
- Program will occur rain or shine. The Zoo reserves the right to reschedule the experience due to weather.
- You must check in at the front gate 30 minutes prior to the start time of your experience. The behind the scenes nature of this experience makes a late start not possible.
- Due to the behind the scenes nature of this experience, closed-toed shoes must be worn.
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours in advance of scheduled experience date to receive full refund. We will do our best to reschedule your trip. *Please note that no shows the day of your scheduled visit will forfeit all payments.