Safari Nights - When the Zoo Really Comes Alive!
Join us every Friday evening (4:15 to 9 p.m.) from June through August! Each night will feature a different family-friendly theme and will include entertainment for guests of all ages!
- Roving Animal Encounters, Keeper Talks & Training Sessions
- Interactive Fountain Fun, Kid’s Games & Eco Craft Stations
- DJ Dance Parties hosted by Noisy Neighbors DJs from Glass Productions
- Dinner Specials in the Tropics Cafe
- Children’s Entertainment of Various Themes such as Face Painting, Air Brush Tattoos, Costume Contests, Sand Art, Character Meet ‘n’ Greets, Bounce House or other Live Kid’s Entertainment
- Photo Opportunities with the Palm Beach Zoo "Zoo Crew's" Costume Characters: Timmy the Tiger, Bongo the Bear, and Teddy the Toucan (weather dependent)
- Live Music for the Grown-Ups on the Tropics Cafe Deck Overlooking Baker Lake on Select Evenings**
Visit our events page for a complete list of all upcoming Safari Night dates and themes. Come dressed to match the nightly themes and be entered to win a Palm Beach Zoo prize pack valued at $150!***
Pricing for “Safari Nights” is as follows:
|Non-Member Adult (Ages 13+)
|Non-Member Child (Ages 3-12)
|Toddlers (Ages 0-2)
Vendor and sponsor opportunities are available for this family-friendly event - please email us at email@example.com for more details.
- *Available on a first-come, first served basis.
- **Please inquire as to live music and giveaway schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ***Winner will be drawn at the end of the Safari Nights Series in August 2015.