Safari Nights: The Zoo Comes Alive at Night!
Join us on Friday evenings (4:15 to 9 p.m.) from June through October for our newly expanded Safari Nights Series. Each night will feature a different family-friendly theme and will include entertainment such as:
- Roving Animal Encounters, Keeper Talks, & Training Sessions
- Interactive Fountain Fun
- Children's Games and Eco-Crafts in the Florida Pioneer House
- Children's Entertainment may include Face Painting, Air Brush Tattoos, DJ Dance Parties in the Fountain Plaza, Costume Contests, Sand Art, Bounce House or other Live Entertainment
- Dinner Specials in the Tropics Cafe
- Offerings of the Paws for a Cause Animal Art Expo
- Photo Opportunities with the Palm Beach Zoo "Zoo Crew's" Costume Characters: Kiwi the Koala, Timmy the Tiger, Bongo the Bear, and Teddy the Toucan
- Live Music for the Grown-Ups on the Tropics Cafe Deck Overlooking Baker Lake*
Come dressed to match the nightly themes and be entered to win a Palm Beach Zoo prize pack valued at $150!** Themes will be announced in advance - so check back often for updates.
Visit our events page for a complete list of all upcoming Safari Night dates and themes. Stay tuned for updated Safari Night pricing...
Vendor and sponsor opportunities are available for this family-friendly event - please email us at email@example.com for more details.
*Available on a limited basis. Please inquire as to live music and giveaway schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Winner will be drawn at the end of the Safari Nights Series in October 2015.