Safari Nights - When the Zoo Really Comes Alive!
Join us every Friday evening (4:15 to 9 p.m.) from June through August! Each night will feature a different family-friendly theme and will include entertainment for guests of all ages!
- Roving Animal Encounters, Keeper Talks & Training Sessions
- Interactive Fountain Fun, Kid’s Games & Eco Craft Stations
- DJ Dance Parties hosted by Noisy Neighbors DJs from Glass Productions
- Facepainting by Donna's Facepainting & Party Art (when available)
- Dinner Specials in the Tropics Cafe
- Children’s Entertainment of Various Themes such as Face Painting, Air Brush Tattoos, Costume Contests, Sand Art, Character Meet ‘n’ Greets, and Live Kid’s Entertainment
- Live Music for the Grown-Ups on the Tropics Cafe Deck Overlooking Baker Lake on Select Evenings**
2016 Theme Schedule
- June 3rd – Fairytale
- June 10th – World Ocean’s Day
- June 17th – Magic: Wizard / Witches
- June 24th – Superhero
- July 1st – 4th of July Beach Bash
- July 8th – Dinosaur
- July 15th – Pajama
- July 22nd – Party for the Planet
- July 29th – Winter in July
- August 5th – Pirate
- August 12th – Art Night
- August 19th – Sports
- August 26th – Fairytale
Come dressed to match the nightly themes and be entered to win a Palm Beach Zoo prize pack valued at $150!***
Pricing for “Safari Nights” is as follows:
|Non-Member Adult (Ages 13+)
|Non-Member Child (Ages 3-12)
|Toddlers (Ages 0-2)
Vendor and sponsor opportunities are available for this family-friendly event - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- *Available on a first-come, first served basis.
- **Please inquire as to live music and giveaway schedule at email@example.com.
- ***Winner will be drawn at the end of the Safari Nights Series in August 2016.