At a Glance
Time: 12:00 PM
Duration: 20-30 minutes
Age Interest: Ages 5+! Participants 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
Members $30 per person
Non-Members $35 per person
Max 6 people per experience, mixed parties.
(zoo admission not included)
The Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society is the only place in the U.S. where you can get this close to a Queensland Koala! Although participants are unable to feed or touch Oz, our male koala, participants do get to enjoy the smell of the eucalyptus, listen to important information directly from an Animal Keeper, and have an opportunity to take a selfie with a Koala! Make your reservation today as this experience is sure to book quickly!
- Experience fee does not include zoo admission. Admission tickets must be purchased separately.
- Experience must be registered in advance.
- Program will occur rain or shine. The Zoo reserves the right to reschedule the experience due to weather.
- You must check in at the front gate 30 minutes prior to the start time of your experience. The behind the scenes nature of this experience makes a late start not possible.
- Due to the behind the scenes nature of this experience, closed-toed shoes must be worn.
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours in advance of scheduled experience date to receive full refund. We will do our best to reschedule your trip. *Please note that no shows the day of your scheduled visit will forfeit all payments.