"Brew at the Zoo," Palm Beach County’s most unique craft beer festival, returns to the Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society on Saturday, April 12, 2014 from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. With more than 25 craft breweries, live music, delicious food and up-close animal encounters, event organizers encourage guests to purchase tickets early, since tickets must be purchased in advance and the event is predicted to sell out.
“’Brew At The Zoo’ puts a special focus on South Florida brews,” said Ron Brooks, Events Manager for the Zoo. “It’s all about sustainability and the reduced impact on the environment that comes from local products.”
“Our local breweries aren’t driving trucks across the country to deliver their product, it’s coming from just down the road, which leads to a lower carbon footprint,” Brooks continued. “They’re also creating jobs in our local economy, while creating a top-of-the-line product!”
“Brew at the Zoo” guests must be 21 years old to enter, with a government-issued photo ID.
VIP Admission costs $75, and includes the following:
- Early admission at 5:30 p.m.
- Limited edition t-shirt
- Exclusive premium beer samples
- Buffet meal in the air-conditioned Tropics Café, courtesy of Palm Beach Kennel Club, with live music by Steve Chumley
- All elements of a General Admission ticket
General Admission is $35, and includes the following:
- Admission beginning at 6 p.m., until the festival closes at 9:30 p.m.
- Collectible sampling mug
- Taxi Taxi-sponsored lanyard for your mug (to keep hands free for eating!)
- Unlimited samples from 25 brewers, estimated 60+ different brews (Please drink responsibly)
- Approx. half of the Zoo will be open (note; some animals may be sleeping or choose to stay in the shadows)
- Up-close animal encounters throughout the evening
- A variety of food to purchase from local restaurants and/or food trucks (cash or credit)
- Live music by Making Faces in the Fountain Plaza and Salty Pirates in the Mayan Plaza
Designated Driver Admission is $15, and includes the following:
- Admission to the Zoo beginning at 6 p.m. (unless accompanying a VIP ticket holder)
- Free water and soft drinks at the Tropics Café Snack Bar
- A pledge to arrive sober and not consume any beer during the event.
All attendees will be required to wear a wristband specific to their admission level. All ticket purchases are final, with no refunds. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.